New Balance Football Reveals Fresh Audazo footwear
New Balance Football has released the all new Audazo v4 futsal boot, re-engineered to keep players on top of their game on court and off. Three unique colourways have been revealed today.
On pitch – the v4 is super lightweight and breathable. A new synthetic leather upper offers optimal ball control, while increased ankle support lets you play with freedom and agility.
Off pitch – fresh colourways and superior comfort make the Audazo v4 a shoe to wear night and day.
Audazo v4 Attributes
The boots’ key attributes are:
- Lightweight and breathable mono-mesh lining, perfect for indoor play.
- Mesh collar for superior support and lockdown.
- Synthetic leather upper for superior ball control and feel.
- Suede toe cap for durability.
- Rubber indoor outsole to ensure traction and comfort on court.
The boots will be worn by Futsal European champions and Portuguese internationals Bruno Coelho and Pedro Cary plus F.C. Barcelona’s Joselito.
The Audazo v4 goes went on-sale in three unique colourways today at 09.00am BST. The boots will be available worldwide from selected retailers and online at www.newbalance.com/football (US residents) and www.newbalance.co.uk/football (UK residents).